What characteristics are you looking for when you want to consult a Top dentist in Dubai? Obviously you’re looking for the best oral care and it’s crucial to find a reliable and reputable Dentists to accommodate your needs and one who can be reached when you’re having a dental emergency.
There are many factors to consider when you looking for the a good dentist in Dubai such as comfort, experience, their bedside manner, how they deal with patients with dental phobias, how they deal with children and the type of services they offer.
- Talk to your friends, family and people whom you trust for a good opinion. Ask them to refer you to a good, affordable dentist. If you have just moved to Dubai and find it difficult to ask friends, then ask a co-worker or someone who has been in the area for a long time for a good recommendation.
- Do your homework and research.Good dental Clinics in Jumeirah will have impressive websites, with reviews and patient testimonials. You can use online directories to look for dentists, but make sure to cross off dentists who offer usually low prices, are not located in a respectable neighborhood in Dubai or Jumeirah area, without a proper office and those who have negative reviews. Websites will show you the location and the interior of the office and a reputed dentists sure has pictures of his dental clinic. Avoid dental offices that don’t even have a basic website, as in today’s day and age a business is viewed by its website.
- Check out the credentials of the dentists – Usually dentists will have their picture along with their credentials and expertise featured on the website. If you’re looking for a reputable dentist, check out his achievements and awards as well the expertise and experience of the rest of the dental team. Remember a genuine dentist will not hide his achievements and qualifications, but will be very transparent.
- Once you decide on a reputable dentist schedule a face-to-face consultation. Ask the dentist important questions at the visit, for instance the waiting period to get an appointment, the equipment they use, the availability during an emergency and payment options.
- Evaluate your first appointment. Well, it’s nothing like trying something before you form an opinion. The same will apply to a good dentist as well. Evaluate your visit, was the dentist kind and concerned, where they able to offer good advice, was the pain control adequate, did the dentist explain the procedure and did you have few complications after the treatment. If you can safely say yes to these then you have found a good dentist who care about your smile.
However, keep in mind that not all dentists can perform all dental treatments and procedures. For instance, general dentist or a family dentist can treat basic care, maintenance, and preventative dentistry. While a specialized dentist at the International Medical Clinic Dubai can treat dental problems associated with orthodontics, restorative dentistry and aesthetic dentistry.