Spinal Treatments And Surgery
Spinal Treatments And Surgery In more advanced cases, where minimally invasive surgery is not an option, our surgeons perform a vast array of surgical treatments such as
- Super selective microdisectomy for low back pain under GA.
- Cervical discectomy with fusion or artificial disc replacement for neck pain and arm pain.
- Spinal instrumentation for fractured spine with plating bone grafting for chronic spinal pain degenerative instability spondylolisthesis and chronic inflammatory spinal diseases.
- Verebroplasty and kyphoplasty for weakened spinal vertebra osteoporosis with chronic spinal pain.
- Surgical control of intra cranial pressure, hydrocephalus CNS and brain and spine anomalies with high intracranial pressure VP shunts ventriculostomy and dura spinal repair.