Chest augmentation is one of the many clinical cosmetic procedures offered by Montreal International Clinics, Dubai. Dubai plastic surgeons cannot take the decision for you because it is a personal decision. Yet it is important to be aware about variations of chest augmentation.
Thus, breast lift which is one of the chest augmentation variations offered by Dubai plastic surgeons is explained here.
Plastic surgeons at Montreal International Clinics, Dubai states that a breast lift addresses sagging and uneven breasts, decreased breast volume and drooping nipples and stretched areolas, the darker area surrounding the nipples, recreating a youthful shape and lift to your breasts. If there is too little or too much breast volume, a breast augmentation or breast reduction might be recommended in addition to a lift. Dubai plastic surgeons offer solace to all those who worry about health issues related to breast augmentation by stating that every year, thousands of women undergo successful breast-lift surgery and experience no major problems. Moreover, they are pleased with the results.
When should you consider a breast lift?
- When pregnancy, nursing, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal aging, and heredity have taken a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging
- If your surgeon thinks that breast implants alone are unlikely to achieve the contour that you desire
- If the tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
How to determine whether you’re a good candidate for breast lift?
If you’ve become increasingly unhappy about the sagging of your breasts, you may wonder what surgery can be done. Don’t be surprised if one of the Dubai plastic surgeons suggest combining breast augmentation or breast reduction with your lift. These adjunct procedures may be necessary to achieve your goals.
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider a breast lift:
- Breasts that are pendulous but adequate in size.
- Breasts that lack substance or firmness.
- Nipples and areolas that point downward, especially if they are positioned below the breast crease.
- Breasts that appear different from each other; one breast may appear firm and well positioned while the other does not.
- Breasts that are not equal in size.
- Breasts that are relatively small.
- Breasts that are large and heavy can be lifted, but the results may not be as long-lasting as a breast lift performed on smaller breasts; the weight of larger breasts works against surgical changes.
- You are finished with childbearing and breast-feeding. If you plan to have children, you may want to postpone cosmetic breast surgery. Pregnancy may stretch the breasts and reduce their volume, compromising surgery benefits.
According to experts at Montreal International Clinics, Dubai, you are most likely to be a good candidate for this procedure, if you are in good general health and have a positive attitude along with realistic expectations.
In conclusion, you can try out breast lift through one of the best plastic surgeons in Dubai if you constantly dream of possessing nicely shaped breasts that you can be proud of.