Smile! You will never know who will fall in love with it!
A smile lights up a person’s face enhancing their natural beauty, but everyone is not confident with their smile worried a chipped tooth or the missing tooth or multiple missing teeth or even the complete lack of teeth will make them look unattractive.
Now all your worries can cease and you can have your natural, beautiful smile back by simply choosing to do dental implants.
Dental implants in Dubai are carried out by an expert team of periodontists who are highly knowledgeable, well trained and experienced in their field of surgery. In addition to that the success rate of dental implants in Dubai is very high since our specialists use highly advanced, state of the art equipment to carry out the dental implant surgery.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are used to support or hold false teeth. When the root of a tooth or teeth fails, a titanium screw, cylinder or blade is used to replace the root by placing it into the jaw bone providing a sturdy foundation for the replacement teeth.
Dental implants are often the best treatment if you miss a tooth or multiple teeth or even all of your teeth due to an accident, injury or any other reason.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
The dental implant experts state that dental implants are very common and it is an option that most people prefer over dentures when they want to replace their teeth.
Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. It looks feels and functions like natural teeth. You can eat, smile and continue with your daily activities without any disruption just like with natural teeth.
The long term solution for lost teeth is dental implants. While traditional tooth supporting dental bridges can be used for several years with proper care, they need to be replaced at some point of time whereas dental implants can last a lifetime if placed properly and cared for over time with periodic adjustments.
No more worrying over your teeth with dental implants. You can do anything you want comfortably with no worries of your teeth falling off and embarrassing you in public as it will function like natural teeth and it will help you maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Prevents the loss and deterioration of jaw bone.
- Dental implants is the only dental option to restore false teeth while preserving the natural bone , preventing bone loss and even helping to stimulate bone growth.
- Dental implants do not require for teeth to be removed to be cleaned, brushed or flossed. You can care for it like natural teeth while it is in your mouth rather than in your hand or cup.
- You can speak easily and naturally.
- You can enjoy your favorite food without worrying your teeth will fall off when you bite in to it and relish your meal.
- No more cavities! Cavities do not occur in replaced teeth however you have to clean and care for it like your natural teeth, along with regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental implants will not have any impact on your natural adjacent teeth during the process as the implants go in the jaw bone to the exact spot of the missing root.
The treatment for dental implants is highly successful and reliable than other repair or restoration methods.
If your missing tooth makes your life uncomfortable and affects your confidence then dental implants is the right choice to live your life with a smile.